When it’s hot out in the summer season, one doesn’t really care if they get designer kids clothes or regular ones. What matters the most is find the right pair for your kid’s which can help protect your kid from the harmful sun ultraviolet rays and stings from the insects when playing outside. Here are some necessary tips for dressing your kid this summers.
- Hats Since children are all about playing and enjoying activities, their exposure to sun is usually a lot. To protect them from the sun rays and heat, one should be getting a hat for them to protect their face and head. A hat that has a wide brim acts as a shade for the neck, ears and face is something you should put your money in.
- Sunglasses Just as sun causes sun burn and skin cancer, it also harms your eyes in various ways. This eye damage from regular sun exposure in childhood doesn’t become obvious until adulthood. It is due to this, we recommend you to get sunglasses from the very early age so the eye can be protected from the start only. Some tips for getting sunglasses for your child are as follows:
- Select shades that match and suit your child’s active lifestyle. Look for the ones that won’t be broken easily since kids are pretty hyper and active.
- Purchase shades that have label certifying of ninety nine to hundred percent UVA and UVB protection.
- Have your kid try on the glasses before actually investing on them. The lenses of the glasses should be enough to cover the eyes.
- Clothing Finally, let’s come to the clothing part. Since its summers, and you want to protect your child’s skin, it is suggested you go for the loose fitted and light colored clothing that can cover as much skin as they can. In terms of regular clothing, choose tightly woven fabric and cotton as a material. Long sleeves shirts and pants are also a good option to go for if you need to protect your child not only from the harmful sun rays but also bug bites and poison oak. This is mainly important when your kid has a lot of exposure in playing in the woods, long grass and outside at dust.